Saturday, April 5, 2008

Give up the Ghost


Its in the news paper today, how a man cheated death, how thousand of people in conflicts country die in suicide bombing. People die everyday, I always wonder how many people die everyday around the world, there are so many reason how people meet death, car accident, disease, murderer, nature catastrophe, and thousand of people die because of war. From all the reason I wonder how I breath my last breath , am I going to pass on after been hit by a car or suffering brain cancer and meet death at an early age? I don’t know, nobody know how we are going to die, only the Creator knows everything. But one thing that I am worry is, when I die, how people that I love will live life after the person they love gone, vanished from this world to meet the maker? The person who make them laugh and cry depart this life forever. Yes I’m talking about myself. If I die a few days after I wrote this, people will without doubt feel that I know its my turn.
Forgive me and Forget me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.