Saturday, March 15, 2008

i'm late for Shifa's morning class

It is in middle of the semester, and time doing their part by not waiting for some person like me who always procrastinate. Still, I think I am a stubborn person who never learns from mistake. Each year, evry semester ill instill in my heart and make promise to make things better than before but it didn’t last long as now I’m losing my focus in everything that I do. Maybe it’s all because I put to much hope in ‘something’ that I’m not supposing to. I forget what I’ve been promising to my mum, to my granny n my sister. Sigh. Women can be a vital role in making our life meaningful, but on other hand can be venomous.


Half way to go for us to say goodbye for this hectic semester. Still lot more work to do. In my opnion It’s the most tense semester for diploma in Masscomm. Marketing project, Short-film for Broadcasting, event management final assignment and macromedia group project, wow, too much sequence for one semester right, Nik Ramzi lately give credit to our group news capsule( a group assignment which require us to produce News segment, ala-ala Buletin Utama la) its tired but with Nik Ramzi compliment “The best among the best” really motivate us to give all out for our next assignment, experimental short-film. I am so excited to make all the assignment to be a memorable moment for us. Hmmm to accomplish great thing we must not only work hard but we also need dream, we don’t need just a plan but we need believe.


Yes I am ambitious, very self motivated at certain moment. But great thing will never happen without passion.

No comments: