Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Si Selsema Mencoret Kata : Moment

I was totally under the weather about two days, my head were dizzy,with my lukewarm body all I can do is having a beautiful sleep on my lovely tilam. Its raining cats and dog out there, almost every evening, make my body react to the weather as it suppose to. These remind me one of wise saying “sihat sebelum sakit”. People take to mean the saying in different ways but as I read between the line I prefer to interpret it as never let the laziness conquer you as it just make you gain nothing and lose everything.

While I entered my bedroom last night my eyes stop at my desk where then I took a long forgotten-havent- finish-reading-book and I open it up and that 50th page says “the person who doesn’t make mistakes is unlikely to make anything” and “Its Right to be Wrong and Its Wrong to be always Right”. dalam hati (wahh manyak seronok itu macam, so tak pela baru nie aku dapat test utk paper Marketing 27/50,heh kidding)

Most of us didn’t realize what have God gave to us, Moment. I’m using the word moment instead of time, cuz not everyone really appreciate every moment that they have, they take everything they have for granted, lover, their friend, family. I think there is certain reason why God put me in sick sometime. He want me to rest, rest from saying bad words, rest from seeing “inappropriate” material, rest from hurting others feeling and be more concern about people around me. Yes, now I’m thinking of my Creator, my nenek,atuk,mak, akak,adik,farhan,and kawan-kawan.People, Forgive me from all my wrongdoing; I’m just a human, full of mistake, thousands of wrongdoing, billions of sin. Even all the stars are not enough to fill all of them with.

Moment Alone

What more can I say
For we must each go along our own paths,
You to your destiny,
I to mine

The dreams I dream of you,
As I lay awake at night.
Tears flowing down your face,
Rivers flowing down mine,
As we think of our parting,
And Moment that we use to have.

But always remember,
That I am here, I am here,
I am here in your very beginning.
Our love cannot be forgotten
For I am here, I am here,
Hiding from you.







No comments: