Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bagai 1 Ruang Zarah Kecil di Syurga


Selamat Pagi! Its been a few month i didnt really sleep 'tenang-tenang' on my bed like last nite. Back in HipocrCity i was haunted by these dreams everytime i close my eyes at nite,the dreams that make me feel wanna tell to those who wont trust.Now I'm free, I've done what im suppose to do earlier,im not sure why i let myself fell into it. I feel like testing the water, its neither cold nor warm,but it burns me. God grant me the serenity,to accept the things I cannot change,the courage to change the things i can,and the wisdom to know the truth.
Im waiting for my auntie to be ready,we are going to KL this morning, i juz reach kuantan yesterday but both of us miss Izham,5, really much, he's juz so innocent.We plan to bring 'Jaam' to Kuantan. Away from the hustle bustle. ''chalo beteh kahona!"

1 comment:

mOEha Aziz said...

akim,

who wouldnt test the water n get burnt?

i'm out of any part to test... semua dah burnt ... hehehe