Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sports - Making friend out of strangers

Its 3.4O in the morning. I can’t sleep as I just woke up at 8.30pm! Yeah I know It’s not good to sleep after asar kan?. Now I’m sweating all over my body, Just a few minute ago playing futsall with my buddies at Puncak,the adrenalin still rushing in my body so while waiting these so called ''peluh jantan'' dry let me put in words what cross in my mind at the futsal-court moment ago.

From the centre of the field they were shouting, calling his name, “Akim! Akim!” but still.. he didn’t pass the ball. He keep running, dribbling and he shoot the ball when he pass the defender inside the penalty area. Yeah, he scored a few goals that night. He played very well and,,all alone. He fails to remember that he is not playing this game, futsal, all by himself. He has his teammate, his friend that waiting for him to pass the ball and enjoy the game together. They were arguing the moment right after the game, he with his ego would never admit his mistake. Futsal is not all about scoring goal. There are thing more important beyond that.

‘’Mu main solo”

That’s me. As one of my close friend said. Yes, I did wrong. I learned.

And now sports unite us back.

I enjoy futsal,sepak raga, touch-Rugby, Paintball, swimming, badminton,archery and bowling.
If any of these game is on your list just call me, I promise I’ll be a great teammate.
Majulah Sukan Untuk Negara:D

......................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not good writing in english,far cry from being excellent,
so the reason sometimes i wrote in English is to improve my writing skills.
So, for those who read my English writing and notice any mistake especially the Grammar,
dont laugh but please feel free to help.Your lesson would be much appreciated.Tq.

'Setiap ilmu diajar pasti dapat pahala bila digunakan oleh anak murid"

3 comments:

cha said...

bagusla. together-gether we all improvekan our english! siapa la terasa dia one man show tuh?! huhu. taknak tau..

Hakim Nasir said...

bersama together.bukan one man show,but a human who always forget. luckily he got fren to remind him:)

zesty 'pixie' akhtar said...

kip on writing..
practice makes perfect..
go for it!! ^_^